Eligible small businesses can claim up to $50,000 to help with clean-up and immediate restoration costs.
Available funding includes an initial amount of up to $25,000 to support an initial claim and a subsequent amount of up to $25,000 to support subsequent claims.
Small businesses are eligible for a recovery grant if:
- they are located within the bushfire-affected regions
- have suffered direct damage to premises and/or tools of trade
- are a registered business and has less than 20 full time employees
- provide more than 50% of the owner’s total gross income
- are a small business in development and it is deemed that they will be developed into a small business.
For more information about eligibility criteria, read the Small Business Grant Guidelines (PDF)
or the Non-profit Organisation Grant Guidelines (PDF)