Terms and conditions of the South Australian Small Business Bushfire Recovery Grant.
|Eligible declared emergency events
||20 November 2019
||20 November 2019
||20 November 2019
||30 December 2019
Start your South Australian Small Business Bushfire Recovery Grant application.
- I/We acknowledge and agree that if I/we receive a grant pursuant to this application that this application will constitute a legally binding agreement between the Minister and I/Us, and I/We accept and undertake to comply with these terms and conditions.
- I/We acknowledge the grant is by way of reimbursement for costs outlined in this application in relation to clean up and reinstatement costs for my/our primary producer business, resulting from the 2019/2020 bushfires in South Australia (see eligible declared emergency events above).
- I/We agree to an officer of DIS or delegate undertaking an inspection of our property to verify the claims in this application, including preparing a damage assessment.
- I/We will keep separate records of the use of the grant. If requested, I/We agree to provide copies of these financial records to DIS.
- I/We agree to provide DIS with such information and/or reports as DIS may reasonably require to enable DIS to monitor my/our performance of my/our obligations under this application and ensure that the grant is being used for the reimbursement of costs of clean up or repairs and replacements outlined in this application.
- I/We agree to an officer of DIS or delegate undertaking an inspection of our property to confirm that the grant provided has been used for the reimbursement of costs of emergency clean up, repairs and replacements outlined in this application.
- I/We agree that any activity that I/We undertake in connection with my/our use of the grant complies with the laws from time to time in force in South Australia.
- I/We agree that if I/We: a) fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions; or b) have in any dealings with the Minister or with DIS, or in this application, provided any false, misleading, incomplete or incorrect information; then I/we will be liable to repay such amount of the grant to the Minister as the Minister may demand.
- I/We enter into the obligation under clause 8) to repay all or a portion of the grant with the intention that it is a legally binding, valid and enforceable obligation owed by Me/Us to the Minister.
- I/We agree that nothing in this application or the payment of grant pursuant to this application constitutes a partnership, joint venture or association of any kind between me/us and the Minister or DIS or renders them liable for the debts or liabilities incurred by me/us.
- I/We agree that neither the Minister nor DIS will be liable to reimburse any losses of mine/ours that may result from this application or the payment of the grant pursuant to this application or the clean-up and reinstatement costs outlined in this application.
- I/We agree to provide DIS with such information and/or reports as DIS may reasonably require to enable it to monitor my/our performance of my/our obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I/We warrant that the information provided in this application (including in section 8 Authorisation, Declaration and Certification) is true and correct in every particular.
- In the event that I/we become entitled to or receive any proceeds from any insurance policy or policies with respect to the damage suffered to my/our small business infrastructure and funded by this grant, I/we must repay to the Minister an amount equivalent to the insurance proceeds, provided that the amount repayable will not exceed the amount of the grant paid or payable to me/us.
- I/We acknowledge that this application, including any attachments and supporting documents, once submitted to DIS will become subject to the operation of the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (SA), and could, subject to the provisions of that Act, be released pursuant to a request made under that Act.
- I/We authorise the Minister, acting through DIS to disclose any information contained in this application, and any attachments and supporting documents, to any other agency of the South Australian Government or to any agency of any other State for the purpose of or in connection with the administration of the Disaster Recovery event or similar program or scheme.