21st Mar 2023
In Person Workshop
The Gov, Hindmarsh SA
- The myths and perils of creativity, tackling destructive and restrictive ideas related to what it means to “be creative”.
- Goal-setting strategies, to help you set healthy and purposeful goals (using evidence-based techniques including mental contrasting and intention implementation).
- Values and the importance of “defining your why” when it comes to creative pursuits.
- How to nurture conditions for creativity, including the importance of play, environment, flow-states, mindfulness and downtime.
- Creative tools and techniques to help participants operate in the system of creativity, and explore the four laws of creative success.
This workshop is facilitated and designed by Support Act in-house psychologist and former muso, Ash King, for creatives working in the music industry to help inspire greater connection, insight and, of course, creativity.
Tickets are $50, but get in quick as spaces are VERY limited.