Mental Health First Aid for the music industry
Mental Health First Aid is free, nationally accredited training for individuals and teams to be able to effectively respond to mental health issues, provided in partnership with Makeshift.
The training will teach you how to recognise common mental health issues, provide initial help using a practical, evidence-based Action Plan, respond in a mental health crisis situation and seek appropriate professional help.
Here’s how it works:
1. Choose a date that works for you and book your place via the links below
2. Complete your self-paced online Mental Health First Aid Australia eLearning training (approx 6 hours)
4. Attend your live online workshop (either two x 2.5 hours, 1 week apart, or one x 5 hour session)
5. Complete your accreditation assessment (15 multiple choice questions)
6. Receive your Certificate of Accreditation (valid for 3 years)
- Wednesday 28 September 2022 at 10am-3pm (ACST)
- Monday 21 November 2022 at 10am-3pm (ACST)
Spaces are limited so register now to secure your place in this training.