Live music is an integral part of South Australia’s nightlife
Two options for e-vouchers are available to eligible venues to receive reimbursement for fees incurred and paid to South Australian musicians who hold a current ABN.
See It LIVE single e-voucher – $400
The single e-vouchers are an appropriate option for venues who have a smaller volume or lower frequency of live music activity during the eligible activity period.
See It LIVE 5-pack e-voucher – $2,000
The 5-pack e-vouchers are an appropriate option for venues who have a large volume or high frequency of live music activity and/or artists who command higher fees during the eligible activity period.
Through this program, we'll see live music come back into pubs, clubs, small bars, restaurants, cafes, and other smaller venues in South Australia.
Register for an e-voucher now!
The latest round of See It LIVE e-voucher registrations are now OPEN until funding capacity for the program is fully expended, so get in quick.
If you're an eligible live music or hospitality venue, you can now apply for either a single $400 e-voucher or a 5-pack worth $2,000 to help you host South Australian bands or artists at your premises up until 16 April 2023. Here's how it works:
- Check your eligibility by reading the e-voucher Guidelines below
- If you're eligible, proceed to the Registration Portal
- Fill out your details in the requested fields and submit your registration
- You will be notified via email within 14 business days from the registration date of the progress of your registration and will be sent your e-voucher code
- Proceed with booking a live artist* or band* to perform up until 16 April 2023 (*artist or band must be South Australian and hold a registered ABN)
- Once your band or artist has performed, return and follow the instructions below to redeem your e-voucher.
If you've already received an e-voucher in a previous round, you are welcome to register for another one in this round but please note - you must have redeemed and claimed your reimbursement for your previous e-voucher/s prior to registering for a new one.
E-vouchers from rounds prior to November have expired and are no longer available for use. However, you can register for a new one in this current round.
Redeem your e-voucher here
If you've been approved as an eligible venue and received your code for an e-voucher, you can redeem it to contribute towards the cost of bringing a local musician or band into your premises.
If you received an e-voucher, here's how you can redeem it:
- For a local artist* or band* who performed at your venue between 1 December 2022 to 16 April 2023, you will need to settle payment directly with them (*artist or band must be South Australian and hold a registered ABN)
- Visit the e-voucher redemption portal via the button below
- Upload your receipt or evidence of your full payment to the local artist or band
- Input all the required details including the unique e-voucher code received by SMS and email
- Click submit and await confirmation that your redemption has been successful
- Await reimbursement into your nominated bank account
Need help to discover a band or artist?
If you need help to find a band or artist to spend your e-voucher on, you can explore MusicSA's Artist Directory to find a range of artists to suit the vibe of your venue.
MusicSA is a not-for-profit, non-Government industry peak body committed to promoting, supporting and developing contemporary music in South Australia.