Premier Stephen Marshall has announced the restrictions to ease from next Monday, 14 December.
Among the rules changing include:
- Licensed venues allowed to serve alcohol to standing patrons
- Gyms able to host one person per two square metres
- Cinemas and theatres can operate and 75% capacity (patrons required to wear masks)
- Weddings and funerals able to accommodate up to 200 people
- The cap on number of people allowed at home gatherings increases from 10 to 50.
The advice to work from home if possible will also lift from Monday, signalling the return of many workers to the office where physical distancing and safe work practices can be accommodated.
For the latest information on current business restrictions, advice, and other COVID-19 response measures, visit covid-19.sa.gov.au.
Back to News and Events