Get support to start, run and grow your business
The Office for Small and Family Business was established in 2022 to support businesses to start, grow and succeed, and to connect businesses to the array of government services.
We are here to support small and family businesses in South Australia, and provide:
- access to South Australian Government services, supports and grant programs
- an in-house service to actively assist and support South Australia’s small and family businesses
- a wide range of small business tools and resources, including tips on starting a business, accessing export markets, handling cyber security, employing staff, and business and marketing plan templates
- coordination of small business capability development programs
- connection to relevant Australian Government services, local government services, industry associations, chambers of commerce and service providers
- policy across the whole of government to create programs that support small businesses to be successful.