Provided by Green Industries SA, the Assess-Implement-Monitor (AIM) grants provide support for businesses to improve sustainability and circularity practices that can reduce operating costs, greenhouse gas emissions and environmental harm, while also improving profitability, productivity and environmental performance.
AIM Grants – for businesses and not-for-profits
AIM Grants provide a subsidy of up to $10,000 for assessing current practice and building a business case to support more circular, economically and environmentally sustainable practices within a business.
Assessments must focus on one or more of the following areas:
- Materials efficiency and waste management
- Resource efficiency (energy, water, trade waste)
- Greenhouse gas emissions, net zero strategies (scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions)
- Sustainable or circular procurement
- Circular economy business models / practices
Applications for AIM Grants will close 20 March 2023, or once all funds have been allocated (whichever occurs first).
Key eligibility criteria include that applicants:
- have been operating in South Australia for at least two years
- are using commercial waste collection services
- must hold a current ABN and be registered for GST; must hold and maintain relevant insurances; and must be solvent, and able to enter into a legally binding funding agreement with the Government of South Australia (via Green Industries SA).
Please read the funding guidelines for additional eligibility criteria, and for details on how to apply, the assessment process and other important information.