Do you have a high-achieving apprentice or trainee at your business? Is your enterprise delivering innovative approaches to training? Nominate in the 2023 SA Training Awards.
The Awards acknowledge the hard work and achievements of students, teachers, apprentices, employers and trainers and celebrates the state’s vocational education and training success.
This year there are 13 awards, including six for individuals and seven for organisations, as well as the Voter’s Choice Award which is presented to the public’s favourite individual finalist.
The award categories include:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- School-based Apprentice or Trainee of the Year
- Trainee of the Year
- Vocational Student of the Year
- VET Teacher/Trainer of the Year
- Organisation Awards
- Industry Collaboration
- Small Employer of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year
- Small Training Provider of the Year
- Large Training Provider of the Year
- VET Innovation for Schools (state-based award)
- Excellence in Diversity (new state-based award)
Winners will be announced at a gala dinner in September. For more information and to apply, visit www.trainingawards.sa.gov.au