On Thursday 14 April, the Acting Commissioner of Police and State Coordinator, Linda Williams, gave the direction to change mask rules and COVID SAfe Check-In requirements in South Australia.
The latest changes, listed below, are effective from 12:01am, Friday 15 April:
- COVID SAfe Check-In will no longer be required, except for high-risk settings such as public and private hospitals, residential aged care facilities, and disability care facilities.
- Masks will no longer be required, except for:
- disability care facilities,
- prisons, correctional facilities, training centres, other places of custody,
- public and private hospitals,
- health care services and pathology collection centres, and
- passenger transport services.
For further information, visit the SA Health website or contact the COVID-19 Infoline on 1800 253 787.