See it LIVE e-voucher registrations are now open and close at 12 noon on Wednesday 31 August, for activity until 31 October 2022.
A wide range of businesses looking to host live music acts, including pubs, clubs, bars, restaurants and cafes, may be eligible for this support.
There has been overwhelming demand for the See It LIVE package and this is a testament to the need in the sector for this kind of support. This includes:
- More than $3 million of approved funding from the South Australian Government’s $10 million suite of measures to bring live music back to South Australia has started flowing to venues including pubs, clubs and bars across the state.
- More than 220 $400 e-vouchers - totalling almost $90,000 - are going to venues to fund performances to take place from now until 31 October.
- The $5,000 Venue Improvement Grants are closed, with 200 grants – totalling $1 million - approved.
- The Medium and Large Music Event grants are closed, with 100 $5,000 Medium Event grants and 25 $20,000 Large Event grants – totalling $1 million – approved and flowing to event organisers for music events to be held across the state.
- Five, $50,000-Music Festival/Major Event grants have also been approved which will support new events featuring local and international artists.
The South Australian Government is committed to supporting the local music industry which has endured a tough period since the beginning of the pandemic.
A range of mental health support services and wellbeing programs for those working in the state’s music industry will also be rolled out over the coming months thanks to a $250,000 grant provided to Support Act as part of See It LIVE.
To see the full schedule of Support Act Mental Health SA dates, visit the Support Act website.
I encourage you to find out more about the e-vouchers and the See It LIVE package by visiting seeitlive.sa.gov.au