The Business Community Resilience Toolkit program is a free resource to help prepare businesses for natural disasters and unexpected events.
Starting in July, the program will be delivered over 12 months online and in the region for small business owners in the Upper Spencer Gulf and Limestone Coast.
Participating business owners will learn about multiple revenue streams, getting the right insurance, wellbeing, building business community networks, sharing data to reduce vulnerabilities, and more.
Delivered by Resilient Ready, you will have access to:
- A personalised tailored business resilience toolkit via an online portal
- 15 5-minute online e-learning modules and 15 local case studies
- Regional business connections and learned experience from locals
- 3 free workshops per location
- Free expert support and resilience mentoring for the duration of the program.
The project is funded under the Disaster Risk Reduction Grants program by the Australian Government and the South Australian Government.