There has never been a more important time to consider both the climate change risks to your business and the impact of your business on the environment.
With the effects of climate change being felt around the world, businesses are working toward actively managing their climate risks, whilst reducing their greenhouse gas emissions.
It is smart business to take steps toward preparing for the impacts of climate change.
Going green benefits us all, but more importantly benefits your business.
These benefits include:
- increased revenue through attracting new customers and producing new products and services,
- reduced costs through changed behaviour in areas such as travel and energy use,
- engaged stakeholders such as:
- staff, who are attracted and retained in the business,
- customers, who are more loyal to the business, and
- investors, who are able to see that you are managing carbon emissions