More personalised support, information and resources are now available to help you start, run and grow your business through the introduction of dedicated small business support officers within the Office for Small and Family Business.
Business support officers will work across the following identified areas:
- Zone 1: CBD and inner / eastern suburbs
- Zone 2: Adelaide Hills, southern suburbs, Fleurieu Peninsula and Limestone Coast
- Zone 3: Eyre Peninsula, Far North and outback
- Zone 4: Murraylands and Riverland
- Zone 5: Western/Northern Suburbs, Barossa, Clare Valley, Upper Spencer Gulf and Yorke Peninsula
- Zone 6: Kangaroo Island
The officers understand the unique challenges and opportunities of individual regions and will work with existing business support organisations, including industry groups, chambers of commerce, councils, and Regional Development Australia, to ensure businesses have every opportunity to thrive.
This is a key initiative in South Australia’s Small Business Strategy, to be released early next month.
To connect with a Business Support Officer in your region, call the Office for Small and Family Business Infoline.