South Australia has ended its seven day lockdown on schedule, however there are some restrictions in place for businesses.
To understand how your business can re-open, and how the latest restrictions may apply to your operations, visit covid-19.sa.gov.au.
All business owners and managers should take note of the following requirements:
- Updated mask requirements for most indoor public spaces
- A density cap of 1 person per 4 square metres for most businesses, including retail, licensed venues and theatres
- Only seated consumption of food and beverages (indoor or outdoor dining)
- A density cap of 1 person per 8 square metres for gyms and fitness centres
- Sport training can resume, but competitions to remain on hold for now.
If it's possible for your staff to work from home, this arrangement is recommended for at least one more week. The ban on public singing, dancing and shisha remains in place.
All businesses are encouraged to keep reminding customers to complete the mandatory COVID SAfe Check In upon arrival.
The use of these QR codes has proven an essential tool for contact tracing - keeping staff, customers and the community safe as South Australia emerges from lockdown.