The Women in Business Advisory Program offers the opportunity for women business owners to expand their leadership and entrepreneurial skills through scholarships.
The Office for Small and Family business has funded behind closed doors to provide a series of scholarships that help provide women business owners and entrepreneurs.
Participants will form a support network where they can discuss strategies, issues, and challenges in a completely confidential environment, while at the same time encouraging each other to extend themselves further to succeed in their business ventures.
Program participants will join a behind closed doors entrepreneurs group in Adelaide.
The program will comprise of the following three sub-program groups:
- Premium Entrepreneur – includes 10 peer coaching and mentoring sessions per year, 3-hour session duration, held face-to-face. Groups capped at 10 members, no competing industry sectors in your group.
- Flex Entrepreneur – includes 6 one-to-one business advisory/coaching sessions per year, 60-minute session duration, and quarterly peer coaching and mentoring sessions of 3-hour duration held face-to-face or online. Groups capped at 10 members, no competing industry sectors in your group.
- Entrepreneurs Connect – includes 8 peer coaching and mentoring sessions, 2-hour session duration, held online via teleconferencing. Groups capped at 8 members, no competing industry sectors in your group.
Participants will also receive:
- Access to a select Executive and business owners’ women’s network
- Professional and personal development in a stimulating environment
- Exposure and introductions to senior people in business and government
- Fireside sessions with local identities and successful entrepreneurs
- Opportunities to discuss strategies, issues, and challenges in a supportive women’s forum
- Invitations to Businesswomen’s Connexions (networking) functions
- Opportunities for Board Directorships